CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Rainy days and Mondays

I heard about a great site on the news this morning. It's called www.promotionalcodes.com When you are doing your online shopping, check this site for codes that will get you a discount on your purchase like a percentage in savings or free/discounted shipping. One that I'm going to use is 15% off at The Children's Place. It expires on March 8th. Just look under the "Baby Clothes" category.

I'm feeling sad today for a family that is getting ready to say goodbye to their little girl. I don't know them personally, but I've been following their blog for several months and have become emotionally invested in their story. Read about it at http://www.thegledhillfamily.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Kira said...

I'm sure glad my Home-Ec teacher is back. :) (oh, and that link to the Gracie blog...sad. You seem to like to introduce me to blogs that make me cry...) Hope everything is going well for you guys over there!