CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Edible Turkey Crafts

When I was in College, one of my roommates introduced me to Cookie Turkeys for Thanksgiving. I have done it with my kids a few times. It's another project to keep them busy while you are involved in Thanksgiving preparations.


I have found a few variations of it on the web this year.













You can also Google "Cookie Turkeys" for more ideas.
A new website that I found recently is http://www.oneprettything.com/
She lists several links to tutorials everyday. She must frequent some of the blogs that I do because I've seen a few of the ideas that I've wanted to blog about on hers. It'll save me time if you just check it out.
Another favorite of mine is http://www.makeandtakes.com/
There are lots of ideas for seasonal projects to do with kids.
This is a great place to look if you need more Thanksgiving ideas.
*Sorry about this last section. Blogger won't let me put spaces in.

1 comment:

Kasie West said...

You are way more creative than I am, but I think I could actually handle that oreo one.