CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Homemade Christmas- Time to get started.

I love to make homemade Christmas gifts. Sometimes it gets too hectic to attempt it in December, so this year I started early, and I'm almost done. Since I don't want to spoil any surprises, I'm not going to blog about them until January.

A couple of my favorite websites are focusing on homemade gifts. There are so many great ideas! Here are just a few of the things I have found.


These coasters would make a great teacher gift with a set of mugs and a hot chocolate mix.

I like this place mat idea using Christmas Fabric.
http://grandpreghetto.blogspot.com/2007/09/place-mats-tutorial.html


Sewmamasew will have several posts here:
http://www.sewmamasew.com/blog2/


Tip Junkie had a post where readers linked to the projects they are doing, or have done.
http://tipjunkie.blogspot.com/2008/10/talk-to-me-tuesday-homemade-christmas.html

I could have done several posts on the information and ideas
that I've found on both of these sites.
Make sure to check out the rest of their other posts.

No comments: