No, the title isn't an expression of how I felt after the 2 year olds' meltdown at Kindergarten Registration this morning. For dessert on Easter Sunday we tried a new recipe for homemade Ice Cream and we loved it. I can't wait to make it again and experiment with new flavors. Usually I like to freeze homemade Ice Cream after it's done in the Ice Cream maker, since it melts into a soup too quickly, but this one is ready to eat right away. I really liked that it's supposed to be made ahead of time to allow the mix to chill. I made mine the night before which was helpful since I had a lot of other preparations to do for the dinner. I wouldn't go as far as to call it exactly like what you'd get at "Dairy Queen", but it was really good.



2 comments:
Lol. That is awesome Erynn, looks yummy!!!
Erynn, how do you find these things? When the weather warms up, like tomorrow, I need to find my ice cream maker and try it.
Post a Comment