
I had a great salad from Pan*ra today so I tried searching for a copycat recipe on Google. It pulled up a link to where Pan*ra lists recipes. The one I was looking for wasn't listed but there are some good ones so check 'em out.
This is what I found for the copycat recipe. I can't wait to try it and am really hoping that it's close.
Fuji Apple Pecan Chicken Salad
6 cups mixed field greens (such as arugula, radicchio, curly endive, etc.)
1-1/2 cup cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken breast
1/3 cup Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
1/4 cup chopped pecans, toasted
2 oz. apple chips Tomato and onion slices
For Apple White Balsamic Vinaigrette:
2 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate
2 Tbsp. apple juice concentrate
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
1 tsp. Dijon mustard
1/4 tsp. garlic powder (I'm going to try fresh instead.)
1/3 cup olive oil
*I added the astrix to try to cut down on traffic from search engines. I tried to disable it in my settings and it didn't help. Sorry if it annoys you!


1 comment:
I love Panera. I'm the only one in my family who ever wants to go there. That salad sounds really good. Have you ever tried putting sliced Asian pears in your salads?
Post a Comment