CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Crafting/Sewing for Baby

Here's my project list of baby things I want to sew. Click on the name to go to the tutorials. I'm sure I'll never get around to some of them, but at least I'll have the ideas for future Shower/Baby gifts.


Diaper Bag 2 (shown below)



Accessories to go in the Diaper Bag:

Wrist Sized Key Fob from this previous post.

(Wouldn't it be great to hang your keys on your wrist for when you don't have pockets, or you're making a quick trip without your purse or diaper bag? Also, it would help to avoid losing them amidst all of the chaos of loading/unloading kids from the Minivan!)


Of course a Zippered Pouch from this post.
(Actually, I might make a couple including one made out of waterproof material to use for dirty clothes)

Changing Pad and Wipes Holder #1
Another version, Diaper/wipes clutch #2 (pictured below)




Other useful things for Babies:


Seat belt covers
(I've read these are not safe to use in a car seat because the straps need to be snug,
but my jogging stroller has a 5 point harness that I'm going to use these for.)

Bib Clip
(Turn a napkin, paper towel, washcloth etc. into a bib)

No drop Bottle/Toy Strap

Cloth Shoes

Lots of other ideas
here.

No comments: