
Button Flowers- I made mine into magnets (The picture is from her blog.)
http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/artsycrafty_babe/2008/02/bouton-de-fleur.html
Button Wreath- Same lady. Check out her "buttons" category for even more ideas.
http://artsycraftybabe.typepad.com/artsycrafty_babe/2007/12/good-use-of-but.html
Button Trees-
I first read about these here:
http://kunz-family.blogspot.com/2007/11/thanksgiving-weekend.html
(When you have time, read her inspiring story)
She said that she got the idea from here:
http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2007/11/christmas-pro-2.html
This one includes the directions: (This is where the picture is from)
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/cg_display.asp?cmd=display&seed_id=22565
*A special thank you to Kira for being the first to comment on my blog. As in true blogger style, I decided to give the first commenter a little "prize". Kira- Be watching for some of the Button Flower Magnets to arrive on your doorstep.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Button, button, who's got the button?
After seeing a friends' post (Hi Talane) on the button earings she created, I thought of some cute button crafts that I have seen. I've made the flowers, but the wreath and tree are on my to do list for the upcoming holiday season. All of these can easily be done with children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yay - a prize for me! You are already being a very inspiring Home-Ec teacher - I want to try to make those little flowers into push pins for Brooklyn's bulletin board. Cute!
erynn, this is so great. I knew you had this stuff in you. You should just open your own shop and call it "The Home Ec Teacher" you could do classes and all sorts of stuff. Okay, maybe when you kids are all in school. Start preparing now. This is good stuff, cooking. . .sewing. . .you could do one theme each month. Cool
Hey Erynn this is very fancy! I like it all A LOT. When I finish the other hundred projects I'm working on right now I will definitely do some flowers, I would love those on my fridge with my new green kitchen. The trees are super too! Thanks for the shout out and extra ideas!
Post a Comment